Thursday, June 4, 2009

Surgery Tomorrow

Mark is scheduled to go in for a "cleaning up" surgery tomorrow morning. Dr Guy will go in and look at the cadaver skin on his legs and replace any areas that need to be. He will also assess the grafts on his right leg. The new skin on his chest is still looking good.
He is back on one of the meds for his blood pressure, but there hasn't been any scares like last week. They also increased his pain meds tonight.
Surgery for tomorrow is tentatively scheduled for 8:00 AM, unless there is something that comes up with another patient. Just another leg of the marathon. Nothing to it, eh Mark?

3 comments:

  1. Mark...How I enjoyed spending time with you today!! I love to see that wonderful smile and feel you squeeze my hand. Soon we will be able to carry on a conversation without having to rely on my lip reading skills.
    Remember that God loves you and holds you in the palm of His hand.
    I love you so very much, my son, and I am so proud of you! Keep up the good fight.

    Your Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your surgery today Mark. Wish I could be there, but had to bail out for a few days due to catching a cold.
    I love you,
    Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, we are all praying for your surgery to go well today. I am arriving late tonight. I love you, bro. Your family is right here beside you every step of this marathon. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. You are so very loved! Janet

    ReplyDelete